HOW TO VOLUNTEER:
1. Click on the Volunteer Application button above
2. “Create Account” in the top right corner of the screen
3. Fill in the Username and Password
4. Create a profile for each family member
5. Explore opportunities that touch your heart and sign up
6. Enter facility at the single designated location when volunteering
To check IN and OUT during events:
• Freedom Campus - Front desk entrance from back parking lot
• West Campus - Main office entrance on Airport Dr
7. Feel elated while serving
8. Repeat steps 4 – 6 for each family member
9. Please pass this information on to your friends, family, and co-workers and have them start at Step 1
* Childcare volunteers may be subject to a background check *
Volunteer days and times may vary
WEST CAMPUS OPPORTUNITIES:
Host/Hostess for Meals
- Go more in-depth with your volunteer experience. Model dinner etiquette and pray with an individual or family as you share a meal with them and hear about their week.
Child Enrichment Assistants
- Assist with children’s activities, events, and enrichment opportunities while parents are taking a class.
- Purchase much-needed housewarming items as we move individuals and families on campus.
- Help answer phones, share resources with walk-in’s, and assist with general office duties.
- Looking for those who love to take pictures during our events and activities on campus and upload to our network.
- Help move families in-and-out of our housing, as well as helping to move items from time to time on campus.
New Life Mentor
- Provide a one on one mentoring relationship with a program graduate for up to one year.
Clean & Organize
- Help clean, organize, and take out the trash.
Jobs For Life Team
• Champion Team Leader
- Recruits, equips, directs and encourages a team of mentors to walk alongside students in the JL training course.
• Business Relations Leader
- Serves as the "ambassador" spokesperson for JfL efforts to the business community, calls on employers.
• Course Instructor
- Facilitates the Jobs for Life Curriculum in a caring and professional approach to set the stage for learning.
• Small Group Discussion Leader
- Leads small group discussion of 3-4 students during each JfL class.
• Prayer Team Leader
- Coordinates and encourages a prayer team committed to pray regularly and specifically for all components of JfL.